How Copper Mobile develops your BlackBerry apps?
Copper Mobile’s team of UI/UX BlackBerry designers develop mobile applications on the BlackBerry Platform.
Looking for a BlackBerry Application development company? It is important to get associated with a developer who knows how all the application development components should fit-in together to create a successful product at a reasonable cost.
At Copper Mobile, our team of BlackBerry Application developers understand how to fit design, development, and marketing components all-together to develop a profitable BlackBerry app. Our company has been working on the BlackBerry platform and developing apps since the platform launched in 2008, which itself depicts our strong hold on the platform.
Custom Design Process
Based on our past experience of working with enterprises, we have concluded that it is important to have a well-design process flow for the project. We go by the following steps to design a successful mobile application for you:
- Process Flow - Creation of an initial product sketch and definition of functionality.
- Wire Frame - Creation of a formal, computer-generated layout of the app concept design.
- UI Design - Creation of a full-color user interface design.
- Storyboard - Creation of a simulation of your BlackBerry app using the full-color user interface.
BlackBerry Development Process – How We Go About It
We have a team of BlackBerry app developers in our Dallas, London, and Noida (India) offices, who are well aware of the nitty-gritty of app development. When you approach us with your mobility requirement, we take care of offering the best of solutions to meet your business objectives.
- Initial Development - Our BlackBerry developers start by creation of the back-end application functionality, including architecture, database design, and social integrations.
- Alpha Build - Creation of a fully functional version of your BlackBerry app which runs on our application simulator. This will demonstrate functionality and provide a venue for bug testing and an overview of the app user experience.
- Beta Build - Then our BlackBerry development team creates a fully functional version of your BlackBerry app that operates on BlackBerry devices. This creates a live testing environment to polish and perfect the application.
- Final Build - Release of the finished application. Your completed BlackBerry app will be delivered to both you and any desired application stores or selling venues.
Headquartered in Dallas, Copper Mobile is also providing mobility consulting to companies from its London and Noida (India) offices. We have partnered with Fortune 100 companies and designed mobile app strategies to further expand their business and reach. If you have any query related to the total cost involved in developing a single or cross platform mobile app for your enterprise, ask for a quote today.
Chat with Copper Mobile mobility consultants to get answers to all your questions.